Hello everybody,
A little bit ago, I posted the fitness challenge points system and FAQs, which have changed just a little bit from what was presented on Monday, so please read through them again. If you have any additional questions, please ask them as a comment on the FAQ post and I will answer there for everyone to see.
Teams have been chosen for the fitness challenge! Please remember that this is an individual challenge, but your teammates are there to support you and keep you motivated. When I participated in a similar challenge for a previous employer, I found it fun to take a walk with my teammates (and a great way to get to know people that I didn't know very well).
If your team wants to create a team name, feel free to be as creative as you'd like and let me know so I can put your team name in the points tracker.
Here are the teams (you can still participate if you want and I can add you to a team - just let me know):
Team #1
J$ Jones
Shelly
Sara A
Tracy
Fabian
Team #2
Alicia
Clint
Brittany
Cari
Jen D
Team #3
Courtnay
Lou Ann
Matt
Sara S
Team #4
Andrea
Robyn
Cherith
Michelle
I've seen a lot of people increasing their water intake this week in preparation of the challenge! Way to go! I've also heard a lot of trash talk, so let the games begin. Don't forget to have fun while acting healthy!
J$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It ain't trash talk if it's the truth...!
ReplyDelete